Outline DVS 12P iSP
DVS 12P iSP is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system with built-in bi-amplifi cation and integration of the proprietary DSP control - iMode. iMode’s revolutionary user integration via the Apple iPad and iPhone allows wireless control over individual or groups of DVS iSP loudspeakers; 4 band parametric EQ and a further 4 bands in “group mode”, Low pass/High pass fi lters, Gain, signal Delay, and Polarity can be accessed. Within the DSP all Crossover points, Limiters, and band gains are “factory set” so uniformity and consistency remains constant across all DVS 12P iSP. It comprises a single 32 cm woofer for low and mid frequencies with a 76 mm aluminium coil and a 65 mm titanium compression driver diaphragm with a 36 mm throat for the high frequency section. The HF is horn-loaded with controlled directivity and wide dispersion. The enclosure can be mounted on an optional tripod stand, fl own from the ceiling and/or positioned on the fl oor as a stage monitor. The system’s uniform directivity from 500 Hz to 4 kHz has an average dispersion of 98° horizontal and 88° vertical and average wide-range sound coverage from 500 Hz to 10 kHz is 94° horizontal and 73° vertical.
The acoustic reproduced bandwidth is 53 Hz to 20 kHz at -10 dB. The frequency response of the complete system is +/- 3dB from 71 Hz to 17 kHz. Flown in free-fi eld it has high average wide-range level, producing 133 dB SPL peak. The maximum available power from the 2-channel PWM amplifi er module is 750 W EIAJ per channel. The cabinet has twelve M8 threaded mounting points to facilitate both vertical and horizontal fl ying by means of the appropriate optional hardware. The bottom of the cabinet has a pole mount receptacle, for fi tting a standard 35 mm tubular support or tripod stand. The perforated steel grille on the front of the enclosure is acoustically-transparent.
- 2-way bi-amped PWM power module (750 W EIAJ per channel) integrated with Outline’s proprietary DSP
control - iMode.
- Refl ex-loaded 12” woofer and 2.5” compression driver with titanium diaphragm loaded onto constant directivity horn (94° x 73° from 500 Hz to 10 kHz).
- Trapezoidal cabinet with fl ying hardware on all panels to meet a wide range of mounting and flying requirements for fixed applications or mobile use. Receptacle for fi tting support stand.
- Designed for use as a stage monitor in a horizontal position (with two angles), or FOH use in vertical position.
- Direct control of all Outline iMode enabled speaker systems via iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (with dedicated Outline software).
- Latest implementation of Outline’s mission “from computer to enclosures”, featuring: rapid operation, ease of use, the enjoyment of a touch screen, the effi ciency of the controls and the precision of digital technology.
- Real-time control over a series of parameters - levels, delay, eq’s, shelving fi lters and group functions.
Designed for use in applications requiring accurate and powerful full-range reproduction of live or program material to very high levels, its ability to reproduce source material with such integrity makes the DVS 12P iSP applicable for either fi xed or mobile use. Typical uses would include:
- Main FOH, In-Fill, Out-Fill, or Delay-Fill.
- Acoustic drum monitoring or Side-fi ll with a dedicated DVS 115/118 SW iSP subwoofer.